CareersTHE ROY COMPANY
We are currently seeking applicants for the following position:
We are seeking a self-motivated critical thinker who loves problem solving. The ideal candidate is organized, can think on the go, and has excellent people skills. This addition will be of great value to our operations team, so that we can grow and serve all of our clients at the highest level that they’ve grown to expect from The Roy Company.
The goal of this position is to provide complete on-site project supervision ensuring the project is constructed in accordance with the project documents (plans and specifications), within budget, and on-time.
You’ll work as a part of a cohesive team to ensure that everything we do is in the best interest of our clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Participate in developing and/or maintaining positive working relationship with entire project team, specifically our client, architect, engineer, and building officials.
- Scheduling – create, maintain, update.
- Secure all project required permits and permit inspections.
- Prepare daily, detailed construction reports (DCR’s).
- Adherence to EHS policies and procedures and safety program requirements.
- Resolve or assist with union and jurisdictional disputes.
- Monthly review of subcontractor invoices, general conditions.
- Maintain complete as-built drawings.
- Coordinate testing with outside agencies.
- Initiate and complete punch list process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- 5+ Years as commercial construction superintendent with general contractor or construction management firm preferred.
- Happiness. Willingness. Positivity. And, as previously mentioned, outstanding people skills.
To apply, please email your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you’re the right fit for this role to email@example.com.
The Roy Company, LLC strives to meet, exceed, and provide superb construction management services, owner representative services, and consulting services that create successful partnerships through the principles of integrity, honesty, and pursuit of customer satisfaction.
For more information and to view photos ofour completed projects, please visit our portfolio.
Want to join our list of preferred vendors?
We are now accepting applications!